Ultimate Lock-In for 6th-8th Graders & Friends
Friday, Feb. 1 @ 10 pm - Saturday, Feb. 2 @ 5:30 am
Ultimate Lock-in at the Maple Grove Community Center is massive fun. About 600+ youth from 15 churches all around the area have a great time with the pool, ice skating arena, teen center, great music, inflatable games, gaga ball, nine square, trivia games, dodge ball tourney, dance, movies, food, and much more! Can't stay all night? There is an option to arrive late or leave early.
The event is held at the Maple Grove Community Center. DO NOT come to Word of Peace!
Parents must come into the community center to check-in and check-out their student.
Sign up on the Youth board
- Early Bird: $25/student (now-January 23)
- $30/student (starting January 24)
- Payment and BOTH forms (Health/Info form AND special Lock In Event Permission Form) due no later than Wednesday, January 30.
Things to bring:
- A good attitude
- Any friends who want to come (they need to register)
- One bag for your swimsuit, towel, and ice skates if you are bringing them
Things not to bring:
- iPods, electronic devices, sleeping bags
- Food or energy drinks
- Anything that goes BOOM!!
- Anything that you can get arrested for having in your possession!!