Summer Stretch 2017
Summer Stretch is a program for youth in completed grades 5-12. We gather together on select Wednesdays during the summer for fun and rewarding experiences. This year's dates are:
- June 14
- June 21
- July 12
- July 19
- July 26
New for 2017
- 5th-6th and 7th-12th graders will serve at separate service sites and afternoon events (with the exception of Big Thrill Factory on June 21 and Valleyfair on July 26).
- 9th-12th graders may serve as participants or may apply to be small group leaders for the summer. Small group leaders must be present all five weeks of Summer Stretch and will be required to attend an orientation on Monday, June 12. To apply as a leader, contact Sheldon Way at (763) 496-2430.
- Parents are required to chaperone at least one of the five Summer Stretch events.
- 5th-8th graders: $75 before March 1 ($100 after March 1)
- High school participants: $50 (free for small group leaders, upon acceptance)
Download the 2017 Registration Packet
For more information about Summer Stretch, contact Sheldon Way at (763) 496-2410.